• Be a registered FIU student
• Run for and hold only one office at a time
• Be under no academic or disciplinary sanctions as detailed in the Student Code of Conduct.
• Maintain no less than a 2.5 cumulative undergraduate grade point average and a 2.0 term grade point average.
• Be registered, during Fall and Spring semesters, for no less than fifty (50) percent of his/her classes at the campus he/she represents.
• Each Justice shall maintain, during Fall and Spring semesters, a minimum of nine (9) undergraduate or six (6) graduate credit hours for each semester in office; in their semester of graduation Justices are exempt from these requirements, but shall maintain a minimum of (3) credit hours.