The following qualifications shall be required of all SGA officials; each SGA official shall:
• Be a registered FIU student.
• Run for and hold only one office at a time.
• Be under no academic or disciplinary sanctions as detailed in the Student Code of Conduct.
• Maintain no less than a 2.5 cumulative undergraduate grade point average and a 2.0 term grade point average.
• Be registered, during Fall and Spring semesters, for no less than fifty (50) percent of his/her classes at the campus he/she represents.
Each candidate must submit the following:
● A completed application
● A resume detailing work and extra-curricular experience
● Any additional materials which you believe would be helpful in the evaluation of the application.